- LocationEngineering Building 3 #611
- Innovative education for creative value creation
- Convergence education with multidisciplinary cooperation
- Industry-academic cooperation-type education that is in line with industrial changes and working environment
- Educations for talents with global communication skills
The Design major fosters designers with integrated vision through convergence education that crosses digital and analog. The three-dimensional curriculum is composed mainly of two areas: communication design and digital content design. In addition to the traditional visual design field, students learn three-dimensional molding skills and coding such as modeling and structure, Cinema 4D, and web publishing. Further, the major program has excellent facilities including a teaching aid (woodworking) room, plate making room, photo studio, PC room, Mac editing room, and start-up studio to support the curriculum. Our outstanding former graduates are invited to participate in career guidance, portfolio review, and the mentor-mentee seminar. The major program prepares for student entrepreneurship support, such as media literacy-oriented content creation and online shopping mall practice. In addition to the curriculum, it is actively striving for foreign exchange through contest exhibits and overseas exchange university workshops. It practices sharing through industry-academia connections and social connections.