- LocationEngineering Building 2 #409
- Cultivate professional engineers with creative comprehensive design skills
- Cultivate field experts to solve problems in industrial site
- Foster global talents with a spirit of challenge and an ability in the field of environmental engineering through continuous self-development
The Department of Environmental Engineering learns about and studies the fields of air, water, waste, noise, and vibration, environmental planning, natural ecology and environmental policy to solve environmental problems caused by the disharmony of human civilization. It contributes to the human enjoyment of a healthy and productive life in harmony with nature by cultivating professional manpower with a function of being the only manager of the earth.
The Environmental Engineering major aims to cultivate globally qualified environmental talents with practical problem-solving skills and creativity. It conducts specialized education that meets current and future technological and social needs by integrating energy, bio, health, nanotechnology, and information technologies with core technology of the environment for a happy life such as sustainable development of the environment and prevention of environmental disaster.
Career path after graduation
- Environmental public servant, government investment institution, public corporation, and research institute related to construction
- Environmental design and facility company, professional operator of environmental facility, environmental impact assessor
- Construction company, design and supervisor (engineering company), construction safety manager
- Industrial safety manager at manufacturer and general industrial site