- LocationHumanities and Social Sciences Building #516
- Foster literary experts based on humanities literacy
- Cultivate media experts with creative expertise
- Cultivate practical content experts to meet the needs of the cultural industry
- Produce public relations experts of the digital media era with planning and content-producing abilities
Creative Writing, Media Contents, & Public Relations is a convergence major program based on humanistic thinking. It aims to contribute to the demand and development of the cultural industry by fostering experts in creative writing with imagination and creativity, and cultural content and public relations professionals with planning and production capabilities. In addition, it aims to cultivate competent professionals who can meet the social demand of the ever-increasing IT industry and the cultural industry (CT industry), which combined with it.
Career paths after graduation
Poet, novelist, critic, children’s literature writer, drama writer, scenario writer, broadcasting writer, content creator, public relations planner, public relations consultant, social media expert, government and public institution public relations expert, advertising planner, copywriter, animation screenwriter, game planner, game scenario writer, IT content planner, reading essay teacher, Korean language teacher, publishing editor, newspaper journalist, etc.
Department of Creative Writing and Korean Language and Literature, Department of Cultural Contents, Department of Advertising and Public Relations, Department of Media Communication, Graduate School.